• Successfully complete each Life Skills level as prescribed in the following sections.
• Gain passing scores from the three-part assessment: Self Evaluation, Coach Assessed Evaluation, and Written Exam.
• Commit to a prearranged testing date with the Life Skills Coach, for each exam.
• Engage actively in all sessions with the Life Skills Coach.
• Take the initiative to schedule all exams, as well as to retake or make up exams.
• Take or retake applicable elective seminars or workshops to review necessary skills.
• The passing of the Certification exam (oral and written), with a polished résumé, is required for future job recommendations and
• Complete the oral exam administered by a Life Skills Coach within thirty (30) minutes.
• Complete all questions on the written exam within one (1) hour.
© AASuccess. All rights reserved.